Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blogging

Craig tells me blogging is the latest in journaling. A person writes down their thoughts for the day and puts them out for the world to read.

When I was in junior high, I kept a journal (we called it a diary). It was a small leather-backed book with a shinny gold key. The key was more important than the book or its contents. It was always hidden in a safe place. The whole idea was to have one's thoughts for the day locked up. No one (except a close friend) was ever to read them.

When one of my diaries surfaced years later, I was amazed at the trivia I had thought was important at the time. Something tells me it is going to happen again! Someone is going to log in on this blog and ask, "Why would anyone think this is interesting?"

When Craig takes me to the next level in blogging, I hope it will enable me to write interesting articles, send incredible photographs and express deeper thoughts. Until then, you will have to take me at this level...Kindergarten!

No comments: