Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome Back

Welcome back to my blog. I have missed being in contact with all of you, and it pleases me when I'm asked, "Are you ever going to get back to blogging again?"  I have been writing a lot, but I've decided I can do both.  I hope to accomplish some artwork in between writing projects during the winter months. 

I look forward to our time together through the written word.  For those of you who have encouraged me to get going again, thank you!  I'm glad to be back.

6 comments:

Jen said...

We are glad to have you back! I miss seeing your smiling face each Sunday, so this will definitely help!

Hopewell said...

I'm so happy you are back!! I noticed the feed had updated on my bloglines and it really made me happy to click on it and see news from the Brammers again!

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD to have you back writing TO US once again!

Jim Ewing

Anonymous said...

Followed your lead on Facebook to your very lovely blog. I (Emma) made a little foray into starting a blog, must get back to it. What else are you writing, Martha? I intended to spend LOTS of time, MOST of my retirement days writing and painting.

Jenibug7 said...

Yay!! Glad you are back!!

Willow said...

So glad to have you back. I enjoy visiting my hometown through your eyes.