Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Becca @ Aveda's



I was pleasantly surprised with the experience I received this afternoon at Aveda's in Oakley.  I always thought going to a beauty school was a risk I didn't want to take. 

This was my first experience to set in a chair while a girl, young enough to be my grandkid, took a pair of scissors and a razor to my hair. I watched closely at first, but I soon realized she knew what she was doing.  I could relax and enjoy the ride. 

I got a wash & cut, mini facial, and a neck & shoulder massage all for $17.  That sounds too good to be true, but it wasn't.  I can only recommend one stylist and that's Becca.  She is the only one I know...... she was great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love going to Aveda and have been going there for years, probably because I am so cheap, but the service is awesome as you described. You just have to have the time to do it all.
Now Martha, the next thing I want to learn from you is how to publish my memoirs! Is there anything you don't know how to do?
Love and Miss you, Marcia