Friday, September 7, 2007

We Made It!!!!

We arrived here in London safe 'n sound (10:30 local time....5:30 Cincy tme). The weather is perfect. We are staying only minutes from the airport.

Believe it or not....we brought our entire wearables in carry-ons. If it works, we will be writing a book. Don't look for it to come out soon! I left my camera battery plugged into the dining room plug! (Craig, would you unplug it when you go over? I have heard you should not leave them plugged in beyond their charging time. Thanks!) We will be checking in. I am looking for a battery here in London.

Time is almost up on this computer. Will be writing as we do more. Right now we are in the hotel and will stay here until tomorrow. Good Bye! Martha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safely. I've been praying. I pray you have a super time!

Anonymous said...

Great news, Martha! I have been praying for you and Howard, and will continue to do so.
Two trips to Scotland & Ireland were with travel-on luggage only. Creativity is required, the benefits are wonderful! May God bless you richly. Love to you both! Ann Schwab

Anonymous said...

Martha and Howard - so glad you made it - prayers are with you. I've got to hear how you packed! Can't wait to see how it goes. BLessings and Love, Judy

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Good to hear you all made it, jetsetting around the globe.

Talk to you soon,
Jb & ECB

ps- let us know what a "Crumpet" is!

Anonymous said...

haha
how is england???
we miss you =[
luv madelbug