Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Is This a Joke?

Last week I glanced in the window of a pricey clothing store in an  upscale shopping mall.  This is what I saw! I was so amazed at the condition of these jeans that I dug to the bottom of my purse for my camera. I figured I would get home and question what I had seen or at least have a hard time convincing Howard.

My brothers wore jeans on the farm, but they were not allowed to go into town wearing any clothing that looked like this.  As a matter of fact, I think they wore better when milking the cows.

I wonder who started this fad.  I also wonder how parents can afford them.  This store had a hefty price tag tied to the zipper. 

A couple of clerks watched me from the inside and smiled as I took the photos.  They probably knew what I was thinking....is this a joke?

1 comment:

Jordan said...

but they're so coooool, Martha.